Wednesday, January 27, 2010

summer dress


I really love this dress. It's such a light cotton. The colours remind me of sherbert. If i could put it in a blender i'm pretty sure it would come out as a sherbert bomb. It's almost a tie-dye pattern but not quite. And the colours are ever so subtle. It has cute ribbing on the collar and pockets. It is very spring picnic. It cost me $10 at a La La Orange yard sale. They have a yard sale every so often and they are definitely worth getting along to.

Unfortunately i had to part with this dress due to my clothing collection getting shamefully big (according to Mum that is. Personally i feel it is all an optical illusion due to the fact that my cupboard is quite small) . I auctioned it off on ebay for $15. I hope the new owner treats it well.

Shop: La La Orange 411 William St, Northbridge, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment